Monday, January 9, 2017

6 Benefits a Life Coach Provides

Steeped In Purpose: Life Coach
SIP Coaching ☕️

Did you know more than $10 Billion in self-help books are sold every year? The number is climbing. 

Women are searching and they keep searching and they keep buying. 

What is the benefit in a Life Coach verse a book? 
1. A self-help book πŸ“š is not a personal connection; a life coach πŸ’πŸΌ is. Where two or more are gathered in my name, there am I among them; Matthew 18:20.
2. A πŸ“š cannot hold you accountable; a life coach πŸ’πŸΌ can
3. A πŸ“š cannot brainstorm options for your unique situation; a πŸ’πŸΌcan
4. A πŸ“š can only guide with checklist, formulas and you do it on your own; a πŸ’πŸΌcan pray for you and with you, remind, text, send an email, eat lunch 🍴 with you, drink ☕️ with you and be your cheerleader. A cord of three strands is not easily broken; Ecclesiastes 4:12.
5. A πŸ“š cannot measure improvement; I πŸ’πŸΌ help you set the plumb line and see where your making great steps forward toward your goal we discuss. God speaks of a plumb line or measuring line many times in Zechariah.
6. I πŸ’πŸΌ specializes in finding your unique personality and God-anointed purpose aligned with your character. You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb; Psalm 139:13.

It all comes down to a relationship with a non-judgmental, understanding, trained individual who yearns to see women handle their busy life well. Some women need that mentor in their life to help them find their purpose, make goals and stick to them. 

No self-help πŸ“š, no one, no amount of positive self talk can ward off what life throws at you. However, handling life together is much easier than handling stress alone. 

My name is Erin E McEndree and I want to guide you to become content in this messy world as we do life together.
Let's chat. I'll be praying for you.
817-992-3177 


No comments:

So glad you found me!  Steeped In Purpose has moved to a better location to serve you! www.steepedinpurpose.net You can still find great...