Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Trust in the Lord

Steeped In Purpose, LLC
SIP Coaching

A few weeks ago my sister-in-law, Darla, gave a lesson that included Jeremiah 17:7-8, “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is in the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spreads out its roots by the river, and will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, and will not be anxious in the year of drought, nor will cease from yielding fruit.”

As I fell into bed last night and prayed and thanking God about finishing the certification program for Professional Certified Life Purpose Coach®, there was also a nervousness about me. “Where shall I go from here, Lord? Where do you want me to focus my efforts in getting clients, spreading my talent and speaking to women?” 


I randomly opened my Bible to Jeremiah 17 and found my answer. This familiar verse reminded me to trust in the Lord and hope in the Lord through all situations. When coaching becomes stressful, do not fear. When coaching is lean, do not become anxious. It reminded me that even through these times, fruit is still being produced, whether I see it or not. 

Blessings! 



No comments:

So glad you found me!  Steeped In Purpose has moved to a better location to serve you! www.steepedinpurpose.net You can still find great...